♦ August 2022 Update: As conditions improve, we are adjusting back to a more normal environment.
Please make us aware of your preferences as it relates to your comfort and safety.
Your Health and Safety is Our Highest Priority
During the current health situation, headshot photography in our studio is a relatively safe experience. We are a private, appointment-only studio, usually scheduling only two client sessions per day . . .
- Only two people — the client and myself — are in the studio at the same time.
- Others are not coming and going; no one is showing up unannounced
- We do not have a waiting area (clients are not waiting for their appointment)
- I do not have an assistant
We are Taking Extra Steps for Your Safety
- Please re-schedule your appointment If you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and/or if you are currently experiencing any symptom or illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Please re-schedule your appointment If you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19
- On the day of your appointment, if you do not feel well or have come in contact with someone who does not feel well, please re-schedule.
We have put in place preventative measures to mitigate the risks of spreading the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
The studio will be sanitized between sessions. Sanitizer product will be provided to our clients.
The client and the photographer (myself) will maintain a safe distance of 6’. If you prefer not to have your makeup artist/stylist on-site, you may apply your own makeup following the tips in our pre-shoot guide.
The photographer (myself) will wear a mask during your visit.
If you have questions or concerns, please Contact Me.
Thank you for your support.
Also see • More Articles